Every year billions of people around the world make New Years Resolutions, most of which become empty self made promises which are quickly forgotten about. I usually do ok when it comes to keeping my resolutions and I intend this year to be no different. So, here are my resolutions for 2014:
- Blog more: Shortly after I created this blog I completely forgot about it. So in 2014 I hope to become more active in the blogging community so that I can really figure out what I want to do in blogging. I also added another blog: vivalacorgi.blogspot.com. My corgis are becoming famous and blogging is our 2nd stop to greatness. I also plan to start doing book reviews which leads me to my next resolution…
- Read more: I have been doing a decent job of reading more books in the last couple years but no where near where I want to be. Part of this resolution is starting a book club with co-workers. It has already failed once so we will see if we can get it going.
- Lose weight and just generally be healthier: This is probably the most common Resolution for people and I am definitely no different. This year I lost about 60 pounds so I want to keep it going so I can be more of a hottie for my wedding in 2015.
- Get more organized: I’m not sure why I’ve never made this a resolution since my life is an unorganized mess most of the time.
- Keep my shit neater: I will completely admit I hate cleaning and I can be messy (not dirty) at times, so in the new year I hope that I can make a conscious effort to keep my house tidy and my stuff neater.
- Manage my money: I am what some people might possibly maybe kinda call a shopaholic, so in 2014 I am hoping I can learn to manage my money better so that I can have better habits in the future. This resolution is not just for the year, its something I hope I can continue for-e-ver.
I think this list is pretty good so far. I may add more later but I think this is plenty for now. So, here’s to the new year and all the resolutions that will be kept!